UEL 2022-23: odds team up with Arsenal in round 2 match against PSV Eindhoven

Arsenal takes on PSV Eindhoven in Round 2 of the UEL (UEFA Europa League) Group A.

Arsenal boasts nine points from three matches played and leads the group in first place. PSV is second with seven points from three matches played.

At the 1x2 betting market, The Gunners are favourites to keep the points at the Emirates with their odds at 1.50 (1/2 Fractional; -200 American), a 64% probability. The odds of PSV winning are at 6.00 (5/1; +500), equaling a 15% likelihood. The odds of a draw outcome are at 4.33 (333/100; +333), probability at 21%.

At the over/under 2.5 market, the odds of three goals or more being scored are at 1.50 (1/2; -200), a 64% probability. However, the odds of two goals or fewer occuring are at 2.62 (81/50; +162), a likelihood of 36%.

The odds of both teams scoring at the GG/NG market are at 1.61 (61/100; -163), implying a 58% probability. 2.20 (6/5; +120) are the odds of both or either team failing to score. The chance of such an outcome is 42%.

1.90 (9/10; -111) are Gabriel Jesus' odds to score anytime, leading the top three any-time goalscorer list. His chances are at 53%.

Second most-likely to score anytime is Arsenal's Khayon Edwards with his odds at 2.00 (1/1; +100), his chances at 50%.

Completing the top three any-time goalscorers list is Arsenal's E. Nketiah with 2.10 (11/10; +110) being his odds and his chances standing at 48%.

The match is scheduled for 20 October 2022 at 5:00 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!