UEL 2022-23 odds: Arsenal favoured to win in round 5 match against PSV

Arsenal will play against PSV at the Philips Stadion for its revenge fixture, in the Europa League matchday five.

The English side tops the Group A table with 12 points from four games, and has qualified for the knockouts. PSV still has to qualify, with seven points from four matches.

PSV has straight win odds of 2.84 (46/25 Fractional; 184 American). These represent a 34% chance. Arsenal, on the other hand, has a 40% win chance, with odds of 2.43 (143/100; 143). A draw is only 26% likely with 3.50 (5/2; 250) odds.

The odds of the game ending in over three goals (over 2.5) stay at 1.68 (17/25; -147) — a 57% chance. Meanwhile, the odds of the game ending in less than three goals (under 2.5) are set at 2.14 (57/50; 114), standing at a 43% probability.

In the both teams to score (GG) betting option, the odds of both sides finding the back of the net are pegged at 1.54 (27/50; -185), a 60% chance. On the other hand, the odds of either or both teams failing to concede a goal are placed at 2.37 (137/100; 137). This has a 40% likelihood of occurrence.

Arsenal forward, Gabriel Jesus, tops the anytime scorers list with a 37% chance of scoring. His odds are set at 2.7 (17/10; 170).

PSV teammates, Cody Gakpo and Luuk De Jong are joint second. Both have a 35% chance to score, with odds at 2.9 (19/10; 190).

Eddy Nketiah, the Arsenal forward, has his odds placed at 3.00(2/1; 200) — a 33% chance of getting on the score sheet.

The match will be played on 27 October 2022, at 5:45 p.m. Marco Di Bello will be the presiding referee for the game.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!