UCL 2022-23 odds: Manchester City tipped to beat Dortmund in round 5

Borussia Dortmund will be home to Manchester City at the Signal Iduna Park for the fifth round of the UEFA Champions League 2022/23 season.

Manchester City has beaten Dortmund 2-1 three consecutive times, including the reverse fixture win at the Etihad. Manchester City is favourite to win according to top betting sites with odds set at 1.60 (3/5 Fractional; -166.67 American) which is a probability of 61%. The odds on the Black and Yellows winning are 5.05 (81/20; +405), which is a probability of 18%. The odds of a stalemate are 4.50 (7/2; +350), a 21% probability.

The last three match-ups between both teams saw more than three goals scored. Therefore, the odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.42 (29/50; -172.41), translating to a 60% probability. And the odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are placed at 2.83 (13/10; +130), which translate to a probability of 40%.

The odds of both teams scoring are at 1.46 (21/50; -238.10) and those of one or neither team scoring are set at 2.64 (41/25; +164). These translate to probabilities of 65% and 35% respectively.

The Citizens completely dominate the top three any-time goalscorers. Viking goal-machine, Erling Haaland comes first with odds of 1.69 (69/100; -144.93), which is a 59% probability.

Young Argentine striker, Julian Alvarez, comes next with odds set at 2.25 (5/4; +125), which is a 44% chance.

Algerian winger, Riyad Mahrez, rounds up the top three with his odds to score anytime in the match set at 3.10 (21/10; +210). He has a 32% chance of finding the back of the net.

The match is scheduled for Tuesday, 25 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!