Italy will be home to England at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza as they battle their way to the knock-out stage. The English have higher chances of winning, according to top betting sites.
England is expected to come out on top with odds set at 2.63 (163/100 Fractional; +163 American), equaling a probability of 36%. Meanwhile, the Italian team has its odds just behind, at 2.84 (46/25; +184), which is equal to winning chances of 34%. The odds of a draw are set at 3.15 (43/20; 215) with a 30% probability.
The odds for a total match score of over two goals (over 2.5) are set at 2.18 (59/50; +118), which equals a probability of about 43%. The odds for a total number of less than three goals (under 2.5) are at 1.65 (13/20; -153.85), with a 57% probability.
All but two of their meetings have seen both teams net at least a goal each and so the odds for both teams to score are set at 1.85 (17/20; -117.65), which is equal to a probability of 51%. The odds for a single or no team scoring are 1.89 (189/100; -112.36), equaling a probability of 49%.
The Italian Ciro Immobile, who also strikes for Lazio, leads the anytime goalscorer odds with 3.00 (2/1; +200), implying a probability of about 33%
The English striker, Roma's Tammy Abraham, comes just behind with odds set at 3.33 (233/100; +233), equaling a probability of 30%.
And West Ham United's Italian striker, Gianluca Scamacca, finishes the list of the top three any time goalscorers with odds set at 4.00 (3/1; +300), equaling a probability of 25%.
Both powerhouse teams going H2H are in Group A3. Italy currently sits at third position with a win and two draws from their four games so far; while England comes last, with just two points.
The match is scheduled to be held on Friday, 23 September 2022 at 6:45 p.m. GMT.