Ligue 1 2022-23 round 12 odds: Bookies tip PSG to blow-out against Ajaccio

AC Ajaccio will face off against current league leader, Paris Saint-Germain for the 12th round of the Ligue 1 2022-23 season. The match will be held at Stade Francois Coty.

PSG has won four of the seven meetings with AC Ajaccio, with the remaining three ending in a draw. The odds are well stacked against Ajaccio at 11.25 (41/4 Fractional; +1025 American) which is a probability of 8%. The odds on the Parisians are 1.27 (27/100; -370.37), totalling a 76% chance. The odds of a draw are set at 5.70 (47/10; +470), a 16% probability.

Two of the last three match-ups between both teams saw at least three goals being scored. Hence, the odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.63 (63/100; -158.73), translating to a 58% probability. The odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are placed at 2.22 (61/50; +122), which amount to a likelihood of 42%.

AC Ajaccio is ranked 17th out of 20 teams in the Ligue 1 for expected goals (xG). The odds of both teams scoring are 2.16 (29/25; +116) and those of one or neither team scoring are 1.64 (16/25; -156.25). These translate to probabilities of 43% and 57% respectively.

PSG forwards completely dominate the anytime goalscorer. Frenchman Kylian Mbappe leads the list with odds of 1.78 (39/50; -128.21), which is a 56% probability.

Argentine legend Lionel Messi comes next with odds set at 2.10 (11/10; +110). These are equal to a probability of 48%.

With Neymar suspended for the match, Hugo Ekitike rounds up the top three with his odds set at 2.50 (3/2; +150). He has a 40% chance of finding the back of the net.

The match is scheduled for Friday, 21 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT. Johan Hamel will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!