La Liga 2022-23 odds: round 11 win to come from Barcelona over Athletic Bilbao

FC Barcelona will welcome Athletic Bilbao to the Spotify Camp Nou for the 11th round of the 2022/23 La Liga season.

Barcelona has never lost to Bilbao at the Camp Nou, from as far back as 2010. Barcelona is favourite to win according to top betting sites with odds set at 1.56 (14/25 Fractional; -178.57 American) which is a probability of 62%. The odds on the Rojiblancos are 5.50 (9/2; +450), which is a 17% chance. The odds of a draw are set at 4.40 (17/5; +340), a 21% probability.

Just one of the last seven match-ups between both teams saw less than three goals scored. Therefore, the odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.58 (29/50; -172.41), translating to a 60% probability. The odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are placed at 2.30 (13/10; +130), which amount to a likelihood of 40%.

Both teams rank top 3 in the La Liga for expected goals (xG). The odds of both teams scoring are 1.63 (63/100; -158.73) and those of one or neither team scoring are 2.19 (119/100; +119). These translate to probabilities of 58% and 42% respectively.

The Blaugrana completely dominate the top three any-time goalscorers. Polish goal-machine, Robert Lewandowski comes first with odds of 1.59 (59/100; -169.49), which is a 63% probability.

Netherlands talisman, Memphis Depay, comes next with odds set at 2.20 (6/5; +120). These are equal to a probability of 45%.

Young forward, Ansu Fati rounds up the top three with his odds to score anytime in the match set at 2.60 (8/5; +160). He has a 38% chance of finding the back of the net.

The match is scheduled for Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT. Juan Martinez will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!