La Liga 2022-23 odds: Barcelona to leave Villarreal pointless in round 10

Barcelona welcomes Villarreal to the Camp Nou in Round 10 of the La Liga season.

Barcelona is second in the La Liga standings with 22 points from nine games. Villarreal has amassed 15 points from nine games played and is seventh in the standings.

Barcelona is favourite to keep the points at the Camp Nou with a win. Their odds are at 1.50 (1/2 Fractional; -200 American), and the team's chances are at 65%. The odds of Villareal inflicting a defeat on Barca, away from home, are at 6.00 (5/1; +500), a 15% likelihood. The odds of a draw are at 4.50 (7/2; +250), a 20% probability.

At the over/under 2.5 market, the odds of three goals or more being scored are at 1.57 (57/100; -175), a 61% probability. However, the odds of the match ending with just two goals or fewer scored are at 2.37 (137/100; +137), totalling a 39% likelihood.

The odds of both teams scoring are at 1.70 (7/10; -142), equaling a 55% probability. 2.05 (21/20; +104) are the odds of both or either teams failing to score in the contest. This has a 45% probability.

Barca forward, Robert Lewandowski is the favourite to score anytime with a 58% chance. His odds are at 1.72 (18/25; -138).

2.75 (7/4; +175) are the odds for Barca forward Ansu Fati to score anytime. He has a 36% likelihood and is the second on the list.

Arnaut Danjuma completes the top three any-time goalscorers list with his odds at 3.25 (9/4; +225), a 31% chance.

The match is scheduled for 20 October 2022 at 7 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!