Europa League 2022-23: odds predict Freiburg to win round 3 tie with Nantes

Freiburg will be home to Nantes at the Europa-park stadium for the third round of the UEFA Europa League. This is the first meeting between both teams in an official match.

Freiburg stands as favourite to win the game, according to top betting sites with odds at 1.47 (47/100 Fractional; -212.77 American) which is a probability of 66%. The Les Canaris on the other hand are given odds of 6.60 (28/5; +560) which amounts to a probability of 14%. The odds of a draw are 4.55 (71/20; +355) — a probability of 20%.

Freiburg and Nantes average a total of 2.50 goals per match and 2.42 goals conceded per match this season. Therefore, the odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.67 (67/100; -149.25) which is a probability of 56%. Meanwhile, the odds of two goals or less (under 2.5) are 2.14 (57/50; +114), translating to a probability of 44%.

The odds of both teams to score are set at 1.80 (4/5; -125) and those of one or neither team scoring are at 1.95 (19/20; -105.26) which translate to probabilities of 52% and 48% respectively.

The anytime goalscorer is completely dominated by Freiburg players, led by Austrian player Michael Gregoritsch with odds of 2.30 (13/10; +130) which is tantamount to a 43% chance.

Italian winger Vincenzo Grifo and German striker Nils Petersen are tied at second and complete the first three any-time goalscorer list with odds of 2.65 (33/20; +165), equaling a probability of 38%.

Both teams play in Group G. The match is scheduled for Thursday, 6 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m GMT. Glenn Nyberg will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!