Europa League 2022-23 odds: Arsenal to defeat Bodo/Glimt in 3rd round

Arsenal will host Bodoe/Glimt at the Emirates Stadium for the third round of the UEFA Europa League. Arsenal has just one loss in all competitions this season and currently leads the Premier League.

Arsenal is overwhelming favourite to win the game, according to top betting sites with odds at 1.21 (1/100 Fractional; -476.19 American) which is a probability of 80%. The odds for Den Gule Horde are 12.00 (11; +1100) which is a probability of 8%. The odds of a draw are 7.20 (31/5; +620) which is a probability of 12%.

Arsenal matches have seen more than two goals scored in all but one, this season. The odds for more than two goals (over 2.5) are 1.39 (39/100; -256.41) which translates to a probability of 68%. The odds of two goals or less (under 2.5) are 2.91 (191/100; +191) which stands at a 32% probability.

The odds of both teams scoring are 1.89 (89/100; -112.36) and that of one or neither teams scoring are 1.85 (4/6; -125). These are tantamount to probabilities of 49% and 51% respectively.

The anytime goalscorer is completely dominated by Arsenal forwards, led by Brazilian player Gabriel Jesus with odds at 1.78 (39/50; -128.21) — probability 56%.

His teammate, English forward Edward Nketiah comes next with odds at 1.85 (17/20; -117.65), which equates to a probability of 54%

Brazilian winger Gabriel Martinelli completes the top three list with odds of 2.15 (23/20; +115) which is a probability of 47%

The match is scheduled for Thursday, 6 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m GMT. Harm Osmers will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!