EPL 2022-23: odds predict Leeds to lose against Leicester in round 12

Leicester City will welcome Leeds United to the King Power stadium in round 12 of the EPL (English Premier League).

Leicester is currently bottom of the EPL standings with five points from 10 matches played. Leeds United is 15th with nine points from nine total games.

2.30 (13/10 Fractional; +129 American) are the odds for Leicester to convert their home advantage into a win at King Power. The team's chances are at 41%. The odds of Leeds United winning away are at 2.90 (19/10; +190), a 32% probability. The odds of a draw are at 3.60 (13/5; +260), a 27% probability.

At the over/under 2.5 market, the odds of three goals or more being scored in this contest are at 1.72 (18/25; -138), equaling a 55% chance. However, the odds of two goals or fewer are at 2.10 (11/10; +110), a 45% chance.

The odds of both teams scoring at the GG/NG market are at 1.57 (57/100; -175), implying a 60% probability. Meanwhile, the odds of both or either teams failing to score are at 2.25 (5/4; +125), standing for a 40% probability.

2.50 (3/2; +150) are the odds of Leicester City's forward, Jamie Vardy scoring anytime. His chances are at 40% and he sits atop the anytime goalscorer list.

Leicester and Leeds United forwards P. Daka and P. Bamford both have their odds of scoring anytime at 2.87 (187/100; +187). They both share a 35% probability, completing the top three favourites to net anytime list.

The match is scheduled for 20 October 2022 at 7:15 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!