EPL 2022-23: odds predict Arsenal win over Southampton in thirteenth round

Southampton welcomes Arsenal in the EPL (English Premier League) to Saint Mary's.

The Saints are 14th with 11 points from 11 matches in the league. The Gunners however are the league leaders with 27 points from 10 matches played. The hosts are on a poor run of form with just one win from their last five. They hope to win their second successive game against an Arsenal side (with four wins in its last five).

At the 1x2 betting market, The Gunners are strong favourites to conquer The Saints. Their odds of winning are at 1.57 (57/100 Fractional; -175 American), equaling a 62% probability. The chance of Southampton denying Arsenal a fifth straight win in the league by inflicting a loss upon The Gunners is at 16%; odds at 6.00 (5/1; +500). And the odds of a draw outcome are at 4.10 (31/10; +309), a 22% likelihood.

At the over/under 2.5 market, there is a 55% chance of three goals or more being scored, with odds at 1.72 (18/25; -138). The odds of two goals or fewer are at 2.10 (11/10; +110), equaling a 45% chance.

The odds of both teams scoring in this contest are at 1.80 (4/5; -125), a 52% probability. The odds of both or either team failing to score are at 1.95 (19/20; -105), arriving at a 48% chance which completes the options at the GG/NG market.

Arsenal striker G. Jesus is the favourite to score anytime in this contest with a 44% chance and odds at 2.25 (5/4; +125).

Khayon Edwards is next on the list with his odds at 2.37 (137/100; +137), totalling a 42% likelihood.

Completing the top three any-time goalscorers list is Arsenal's E. Nketiah with his odds at 2.50 (3/2; +150), equaling a 40% probability.

The contest is scheduled for 23 October 2022 at 1:00 p.m. GMT. Robert Jones will be the on-field head referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!