The Iga Swiatek vs Ons Jabeur fixture in the final of the 2022 US Open will take place on Saturday, 10 September 2022, starting at 8:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Arthur Ashe, New York.
Latest odds on betting sites
Iga Swiatek is priced with the odds of 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 65%. Ons Jabeur comes with the odds of 2.80 (+180; 9/5) to win this match. The chances of her victory are around 35%.
The latest odds for Iga Swiatek vs Ons Jabeur (September 10):
- Over 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Under 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Jabeur — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)
- Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Swiatek — 2.25 (+125; 5/4)
- Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Jabeur — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
- Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Swiatek — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
Match preview and statistics
Iga Swiatek pulled Aryna Sabalenka (3-6, 6-1, 6-4) down in the semi-final.
In the third game of the first set, Sabalenka reached a 40-0 score and converted the first break point, but Iga Swiatek instantly leveled the score. After a 2-2 score, Sabalenka won two games in a row to receive a two-game lead. Also, she reached a 40-15 score in the ninth game and converted the first break point to finish the set with a 6-3 score.
Iga Swiatek played perfectly in the second set. She reached a 40-0 score in the first game and converted the first break point. After a 2-1 score, Swiatek won four games in a row to finish the set with a 6-1 score in her favor. She did not give her rival a break point opportunity and won 65% of the points in the second set.
Aryna Sabalenka won the first two games in the third set to receive a two-game lead, but Iga Swiatek won the next two games to level the score. Swiatek converted the first break point in the fifth game, whereas Swiatek did not convert her break point opportunity in the sixth game. In spite of this, Iga Swiatek won four games in a row after a 2-4 score to finish the set with a 6-4 score in her favor.
A total of over 21.5 games has played out in the last three matches with Iga Swiatek participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.95 (-105; 19/20) in this match.
Ons Jabeur won over Caroline Garcia (6-1, 6-3) in the most recent fixture.
Ons Jabeur easily won the first two games in the first set. Caroline Garcia won the next service game, but Jabeur won all remaining games in a row to finish the set with a 6-1 score. She did not give her rival a break point and won 71% and 61% of service and return points, respectively.
The tennis players won their first service games of the second set, but then Ons Jabeur won three games in a row to receive a lead. Then she did not give her rival break point opportunities in the remaining games to keep the lead. Both tennis players did not make double faults in this set.
Ons Jabeur has won five of the last six matches with a 2-0 score. She is priced with the odds of 4.20 (+320; 16/5) to beat Iga Swiatek in two sets.
Iga Swiatek vs Ons Jabeur H2H
Iga Swiatek won Ons Jabeur (6-2, 6-2) in the final of the 2022 WTA Rome. The Polish tennis player won seven out of eight service games and five return games. She made one double fault in two sets. Swiatek converted five out of nine break point opportunities and saved 86% of break points.
Jabeur won 48% of service games and 39% of return games. She received seven break point opportunities, but converted only one of them.
Prediction and betting tips
Iga Swiatek has played confidently in this tournament. She has won four out of six matches with a 2-0 score. However, she had problems in the match against Jule Niemeier in the Round of 16 and against Aryna Sabalenka in the 1/2 finals, but finally finished both matches in her favor. In the last H2H match, Swiatek was much stronger than Jabeur, which makes the chances of her victory greater.
The Tunisian tennis player met strong opponents in the last three rounds. She beat Kudermetova, Tomljanovic and Garcia and did not lose a set in all these matches. In the 1/2 final, she defeated Garcia with a 2-0 score and lost only four games, in spite of the fact that the French tennis player was the favourite and had a great win streak before that match. I believe that Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Jabeur is the safest outcome in this match.
Betting prediction: Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Jabeur
Odds: 1.85 (-117 American; 17/20 Fractional)