ATP Indian Wells 2022: Rublev vs Dimitrov prediction and betting tips (March 18)
The tennis players have won two out of four head-to-head games each, but Andrey Rublev won the last one. Will he qualify for the semi-final?
Rublev took Dimitrov down (6-2, 7-5) in the last head-to-head match
Rublev took Dimitrov down (6-2, 7-5) in the last head-to-head match

The Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 ATP Indian Wells will take place on Friday, 18 March 2022, starting at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells. Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov (March 18) quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov latest odds on betting sites

Andrey Rublev is priced with the odds of 1.35 (+145 American; 29/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 72%. Grigor Dimitrov comes with the odds of 3.50 (+250; 5/2) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 28%.

The latest odds for Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov (March 18):

  • Over 22.5 games β€” 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
  • Under 22.5 games β€” 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Rublev β€” 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Dimitrov β€” 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Rublev β€” 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Dimitrov β€” 2.00 (+100; 1/1)

Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov match preview and statistics

Andrey Rublev defeated Hubert Hurkacz (7-6, 6-4) in the last match.

Both players started the first set well. Andrey Rublev had a breakpoint in the second return game, but his rival saved it. In the third return game, Rublev reached a 40-30 score and converted the second breakpoint. Hurkacz won the next game to level the score. Andrey Rublev had breakpoints in the fifth and sixth return games, but he did not convert them. In tie-breaks, he was a bit better too. Rublev won it with a 7-5 score.

In the second set, both tennis players performed flawlessly in their service games. We did not see a breakpoint to a 5-4 score. Andrey Rublev reached a 40-0 score in the last game and converted the first breakpoint to win the match with a 2-0 score.

He made only one double fault, saved 50% of breakpoints and converted two out of eight breakpoints in this match. Rublev won 72% and 39% of service and return points, respectively.

Andrey Rublev has won the last four matches to nil. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) in this quarter-final.

Grigor Dimitrov kicked John Isner (6-3, 7-6) out of the 2022 ATP Indian Wells.

In the first set, they traded winning first service games, but then Dimitrov won three games in a row. John Isner had a breakpoint in the seventh game, but he didn't take his chance to equal score in this match and the set was finished with a 6-3 score in favor of Dimitrov.

The second set was significantly close. Both tennis players showed outstanding performances in their service games, We did not see a breakpoint because the tennis players did not lose more than 30 points per service game. In tie-breaks, they were absolutely equal too. However, Grigor Dimitrov won it with an 8-6 score.

The Bulgarian tennis player made three double faults in two sets. He won 72% of service points and 28% of return points. Grigor Dimitrov saved a single breakpoint and converted a single one.

A total of over 9.5 games in the second set has played out in four out of five fixtures in the 2022 ATP Indian Wells with Dimitrov participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4) in this game.

Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov H2H

Rublev took Dimitrov down (6-2, 7-5) in the last head-to-head match in the 2019 ATP Beijing. He won nine out of 10 service games and four out of 10 return games. Andrey Rublev won 73% and 47% of service and return points. He converted four breakpoints in this match.

Dimitrov made five double faults in two sets. He won 60% of service games and 53% of points. The Bulgarian tennis player finished only one return game in his favor and won 27% of return points. He converted and saved one breakpoint each.

Andrey Rublev vs Grigor Dimitrov predictions and betting tips

Andrey Rublev has a streak of 12 victories. He has won the last two tournaments in a row and is close to qualify for the semi-final of this tournament. Rublev beat Hubert Hurkacz in the previous match and performed perfectly in this game. Grigor Dimitrov has won all matches to nil in the 2022 ATP Indian Wells, but his rivals were much weaker than Rublev’s. I believe that the Russian tennis player will win this match to nil. He is in his best form and has won the last four matches to nil. Also, we saw the same outcome in the last H2H match.

Betting prediction: Andrey Rublev to win (2-0)

Odds: 1.90 (-111 American; 9/10 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2022 Indian Wells. Quarter-final
Andrey Rublev β€” Grigor Dimitrov
Won
Andrey Rublev to win (2-0)
1.90
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!