ATP Indian Wells 2022: Kecmanovic vs Fritz prediction and betting tips (March 18)
Taylor Fritz has won all two head-to-head fixtures against Miomir Kecmanovic. Will he win one more to qualify for the next stage?
Miomir Kecmanovic sensationally beat Matteo Berrettini at the ATP Indian Wells
Miomir Kecmanovic sensationally beat Matteo Berrettini at the ATP Indian Wells

The Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 ATP Indian Wells will take place on Friday, 18 March 2022, starting at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells. Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz (March 18) quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz latest odds on betting sites

Miomir Kecmanovic is priced with the odds of 2.45 (+145 American; 29/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 40%. Taylor Fritz comes with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 60%.

The latest odds for Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz (March 18):

  • Over 22.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 22.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Fritz — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kecmanovic — 1.55 (-182; 11/20)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Fritz — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Kecmanovic — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)

Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz match preview and statistics

Miomir Kecmanovic sensationally beat Matteo Berrettini (6-3, 6-7, 6-4) in the previous stage.

In the first set, both tennis players traded winning service games to a 2-1 score. In the fourth game, Kecmanovic received the first breakpoint and finished it successfully. He won the next game and had one more breakpoint in the sixth game, but did not finish it successfully. Then the tennis players did not have breakpoints to a 6-3 score.

They performed flawlessly in the second set. Both players did not give each other breakpoints to a 5-5 score. Miomir Kecmanovic had the first breakpoint in the sixth return game, but did not convert it. The Italian tennis player did not lose a serve in tie-breaks and finished the set in his favor.

In the last set, the tennis players played perfectly to a 3-3 score again. Matteo Berrettini had his first breakpoint in this match in the seventh game, but Kecmanovic saved it. Serb reached a 30-40 score in the next game, but did not convert two breakpoints. He won the next game and converted the first breakpoint in the last one to win the match.

A total of over 9.5 games in the second set has played out in three out of four matches in the 2022 ATP Indian Wells with Kecmanovic participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) this time.

Taylor Fritz eliminated Alex de Minaur (3-6, 6-4, 7-6) in the 1/8 finals of this tournament.

In the first game, they traded winning two service games. Alex de Minaur converted a single breakpoint in the fifth game. Then players did not give each other breakpoint opportunities to a 3-5 score. The Australian tennis player reached a 40-0 score in the last game and converted the fifth breakpoint to win the set.

The second set started the same way as the first one. Taylor Fritz reached a 40-15 score in the fifth game and easily converted it. He reached the same score in the seventh game, but his rival saved three breakpoints. Then tennis players traded winning service games to finish the set with a 6-4 score.

Alex de Minaur easily won the first two games of the last set, but Fritz won the next two games to level the score. Then they traded winning return games to make a 3-3 score. The tennis players did not give each other breakpoints in the remaining games. Fritz played flawlessly in tie-breaks to finish it with a 7-5 score.

Taylor Fritz has finished the second set with a total of under 9.5 games in five of the last seven matches. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.20 (+120; 6/5) in this game.

Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz H2H

Taylor Fritz beat Miomir Kecmanovic (6-1, 7-6) in the last H2H match in the 2019 ATP Atlanta. He won all 10 service games and 22% of nine return games. Fritz won 77% and 32% of service and return points, respectively. He did not give his rival breakpoint opportunities and converted two out of three breakpoints.

Miomir Kecmanovic won 78% of service games and 68% of points. He did not win a return game and won 23% of points. Kecmanovic saved one out of three breakpoints in this match.

Miomir Kecmanovic vs Taylor Fritz predictions and betting tips

Miomir Kecmanovic met stronger rivals in the last three stages. He beat Berrettini, Van De Zandschulp and Cilic. Fritz’s rivals in this tournament were weaker than Kecmanovic’s opponents, but the American tennis player was close to being eliminated from this tournament. He is not in his best form, but Kecmanovic has lost both H2H fixtures.

I believe that we will see a close game in three sets. This outcome has played out in three out of four matches with Kecmanovic’s participation in this tournament. I believe that Miomir will be able to create one more sensation and qualify for the next stage. However, this outcome does not look as sure as the previous one.

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.40 (+140 American; 7/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Miomir Kecmanovic to win

Odds: 2.45 (+145 American; 29/20 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2022 Indian Wells. Quarter-final
Miomir Kecmanovic — Taylor Fritz
Won
Over 2.5 sets
2.40
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!