ATP Finals 2021: Zverev vs Medvedev prediction and betting tips (November 21)
Alexander Zverev has won 11 of the last 13 matches in the remaining two matches he was defeated by Medvedev. Who will play better this time?
Daniil Medvedev won all matches up to the final
Daniil Medvedev won all matches up to the final
by Alex Weaver Alex Weaver

The Alexander Zverev vs Daniil Medvedev fixture in the final of the 2021 ATP Finals will take place on Sunday, 21 November 2021, starting at 4:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Pala Alpitour, Turin. Alexander Zverev vs Daniil Medvedev (November 21) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Zverev vs Medvedev (November 21) latest odds on betting sites

Daniil Medvedev is priced with the odds of 1.60 (-167 American; 3/5 Fractional) to beat Zverev in the final match of the 2021 ATP Finals, which equals an approximate probability of 62%. Alexander Zverev comes with the odds of 2.60 (+160; 8/5) to win this match. The chances of his triumph are approximately equal to 38%.

The latest odds for Alexander Zverev vs Daniil Medvedev (November 21):

  • Over 23.5 games β€” 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 23.5 games β€” 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Medvedev β€” 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Zverev β€” 1.60 (-167; 3/5)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Medvedev β€” 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Zverev β€” 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Zverev vs Medvedev (November 21) match preview and stats

Alexander Zverev finished his group second after Daniil Medvedev. In the semifinal, he won over Novak Djokovic (7-6, 4-6, 6-3) to qualify for the final match.

In the first set, both tennis players performed absolutely equal to a 5-5 score. Alexander was close to win the next return game and then finish the set with a 7-5 score, but he did not convert two breakpoints. In tie-breaks, players were approximately equal again, but Djokovic lost two of his serves and Zverev won the set with a 7-4 score. He won 75% of his serves and 26% of return ones. The German saved a single breakpoint but did not convert two.

Djokovic and Zverev performed confidently in service games in the second set. However, Novak converted the second breakpoint in the fifth return set and finished the set with a 6-4 score in his favor. Zverev won 70% of his serves and 32% of return serves. He saved one out of two breakpoints and did not have a breakpoints opportunity.

Alexander performed flawlessly in the last set finishing it with a 6-3 score. Zverev won 76% and 30% of own and return serves, respectively.

In the last head-to-head game against Medvedev, Zverev did not perform badly in spite of the loss. He won 94% of service games and 69% of serves. Alexander saved three out of four breakpoints. The German did not win a return game, but he won 27% of return serves. Zverev made two double faults in three sets.

We have seen a total over 9.5 games in the second set in the last three matches with Alexander Zverev participating. The same total is priced with the odds of 1.50 (-200; 1/2) in this fixture.

Daniil Medvedev finished his group first and won all matches with a 2-1 score. In the semifinal, he beat Casper Ruud (6-4, 6-2).

Medvedev played a bit better in the first set. He had two breakpoints in the second return game and converted one of them. In the next return game, Daniil had two breakpoints again, but he did not convert them. An overall equal set finishes with a 6-4 score for Medvedev. Daniil won 81% of own serves and 32% of return serves. Besides, he did not give Ruud a breakpoint opportunity and converted one out of four breakpoints.

Casper Ruud started the second set well. He won two first service games, but then the Russian took five games in a row to finish the set with a 6-2 score. He did not make a double fault in this set. Besides, Daniil Medvedev won 76% of own serves and 48% of return serves. He converted 40% of breakpoints and did not give another breakpoints opportunity.

Daniil played flawlessly in the most recent H2H match against Alexander. He won all service games and 73% of serves. Medvedev made only one double fault in three sets. He saved all four breakpoints. Daniil won one return game and 31% of return serves while converting one out of four breakpoints in the match.

Daniil Medvedev has finished four of the last five matches in three sets. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.50 (+150; 3/2) in this fixture.

Zverev vs Medvedev (November 21) betting tips and prediction

Both players have had the best year in their careers, and each of them is motivated to win the ATP Finals. Medvedev defeated Zverev in the group stage, but these tennis players performed approximately equal, and two out of three sets finished in tie-breaks.

In the semifinal, Zverev eliminated Novak Djokovic, who was the main favourite of this tournament. I think we may see a close match again, but Medvedev’s play in the 2021 season was more confident, and he is able to win this match.

Betting prediction: Daniil Medvedev to win

Odds: 1.60 (-167 American; 3/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.50 (+150 American; 3/2 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2021 Finals. Final
Alexander Zverev β€” Daniil Medvedev
Lost
Daniil Medvedev to win
1.60
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!